Lap-free colouring Stain for wooden floor based on solvents. Dries reliably and lap-free regardless of climatic conditions and can be easily varnished over with LOBADUR® waterborne finishes. • Versatile design options • Simple and safe application • All variants can be mixed with each other • Variety of possible combinations
• The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
• The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants. Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C. Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
• Transfer material to a LOBATOOL varnish bucket before applying.
• Shake the contents well.
• The innate colour of the wood used, its structure and its pore properties, as well as the fineness of the sanding pattern, also have a major impact on the colour that can be achieved. We strongly recommend to produce a colour sample on the original wood using site-appropriate sanding techniques to check the result by yourself and if necessary for approval by the project client.
• Note the LOBA “Sanding instructions for colouring parquet flooring”.
• Before using the colour variants, we recommend carrying out a test application to assess the colour tone that can
be achieved and the overall visual effect. The colours can be mixed with each other. For lightening, or to reduce the coverage, the transparent variant can be added in. For an even colour coverage, pigment saturation is required; dilution should therefore be carried out at most with three parts of transparent and one part colour variant.
• If more than one container is being used for large areas, the total quantity must be mixed before work commences in a large container.
• On flooded surfaces, the deep penetration of the pigments into the wood means that it is not possible to restore the surface to its original condition.
• Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.